Over two workshops, we utilised our unique Customer Culture Methodology to help the City of Canning People & Talent team redefine their recruitment and onboarding journey.
The workshops focusses on learning-by-doing, exploring principles of design thinking and service design to rapidly understand current state, run customer validation activities to get real feedback and map ideas for improvements.
The engagement took a three stage approach:
• Development of the current state journey maps for the target process
• Development of key personas impacted and involved in the process
• Identification of known currentstate pain points and opportunities
• Identification of potential process improvement experiment
• Development of research questionsto be answered in field work
Stage 2 - Field Work
• Participants undertook rapid customer discovery interviews to validate their assumptions and gather real life insights from hiring managers and recent hires.
Stage 3 -
• Review of fieldwork outcomes
• Mapping the ‘utopian’ view of thefuture state journey
• Identifying process experiment tobe run in the real-world
• Agree timeframe and approach forprocess improvement experiments
At the end of the engagements, City of Canning had achieved
• Service blueprints defined for their applicant and hiring manager recruitment journeys
• Over 40+ improvement ideas priortised
• Applicant and stakeholder personas developement
• Agreed quick-wins to implement < 1 month
• An uplift in service & design capabiities they can use for other processes•
If you have any questions, please fill the form below and we will reply within 1 -business day.